Thursday, October 09, 2014

Training - "Your situation doesn't need to change..."

10/9 - squats, front squats, split squats, hip xt, leg xt, calf raise 










Tony Horton: "Val has two kids and a full time job, yet she made the commitment to change and lost 25lbs with P90 ‪#‎ItsYourTurn‬. ‪#‎P90‬.

"Ok, so here it goes. It is taking A LOT of courage and swallowing of pride to post these pictures - I'm so embarrassed, but I keep telling myself that it's not who I am anymore! I hope that it inspires someone, anyone...even if it's just ONE person - to take the leap. Then it will be worth it to me. I am a Mom of 2 awesome, and beautiful kiddos. I work full time. On the left, I was full of WHATEVER excuses I could think of. On the RIGHT is the result of me pushing all those excuses out of my head, and taking charge of my own health. I've lost weight before...up/down and back UP again. But NEVER again. With ‪#‎P90‬ I have achieved results that I thought were unattainable for me! In 90 days, about 30-45 minutes of exercise a day along with a clean and healthy diet, I lost 25 pounds and 21.5 inches!! If I can do it...you can do it! Take that chance on yourself and make it happen!! ‪#‎itsyourturn‬"

alicia_coates_ on Instagram: "This image as been shared more times than I can count. Honestly, I wanted to just demonstrate "ME" on stage... Never did I think it would get the recognition it has recorded. In all honestly it could've backfired... People could've taken it as goofy, non-serious, or disrespectful on such a prestigious stage... But many looked at this as, "Alicia is having fun up there"... And really, that was all I wanted at the end of the day. If you could be associated or remembered for one thing.. What would it be? And this question goes deeper than your outer appearance my friends... "



No comments:

Post a Comment