Monday, August 18, 2014

Training - "You Don't Find Willpower..."

8/18 - press, Arnold press, side/rear laterals, Gironda swing - shado/boxing, stretch/hamstrings, adductors, chest - situps, leg/knee raises - steam









  

  


 yogivibes: I’m not necessarily the most fit...: "I’m not necessarily the most fit person or the most built…but I am WAY more comfortable and confident with the body that I have now than the body I had on the very left. Cutting soda out of my life truly made the difference between these pictures. My next goal (since I’ve lost 21 pounds) is to gain muscle. Not sure how or where to start.. But I am determined to treat my body well. Yoga has helped tremendously! So much happier mentally and physically. Far left: 145 lbs Right: 124 lbs"





2014 NPC Dexter Jackson Classic - Promoting Women In Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA: "Erika Snyder Bikini- Class A 1st place and Novice 2nd place"
 2014 NPC Dexter Jackson Classic - Promoting Women In Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA: "Wayne Wood Bodybuilding- Masters 40+ 5th place and Masters 50+ 4th place"
2014 NPC Dexter Jackson Classic - Promoting Women In Bodybuilding Fitness and MMA: "Ben Asmann Bodybuilding- Super Heavyweight 1st place"

Lone NorĂ¥s - Timeline Photos: "Set your goals HIGH and don't stop until you get there!! 41 days left... • Arnold Classic Europe - Madrid, Spain 48 days left... • Junior & Master World Championship - Morelia, Mexico"


Maria Kang - Timeline Photos: "I am often asked how I fit everything in. The answer is: I find time, save time and make time for what's important. I see daily actions as an investment - often wondering how much overall value it brings. I ran for 20 minutes. 

That's all it took. Adding just 20 mins of movement daily could add 20 more years to your lifespan. Get it done. No excuses....  I've had an accountability calendar on my wall for over ten years. Here's some info on it - How to create a Fitness Calendar: 15 rules. | Maria Kang

Or, alternatively...

1 comment:

  1. Been doing some comic book scrawls and posting them on the blog at www.mmacartoon.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want one. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete