Thursday, May 29, 2014

Training - "To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles." - T.F. Hodge

5/29 - dips, chins











P90X3 - Timeline Photos: " Emily K. is a busy student with an hour commute each way, busy class schedule, and spends her days off at work. She only had #30minutes to workout, so she chose P90X3, followed the classic schedule and lost 27.2 pounds in 90 days! "







anextrascoopforcunning Hi there, everyone! My...: "Hi there, everyone! My name is Sara, and this is my transformation. 110 lbs GONE, never to return. I went from morbidly obese to studying for my personal training certification in a year and a half, and I could not be happier. Sorry about the photo quality, by the way… I’m a bit camera shy and these are some of the best photos I have. Haha. My favorite advice to give everyone in regards to working out is to find something you LIKE doing. Exercise shouldn’t always be grueling and miserable. Personally, I’ve fallen in love with boxing and weight lifting, so I look forward to doing those things every day. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me, I love talking to people!  Stats: Height- 5’6” Highest weight- 250 lbs  Current Weight- 140 lbs"




No comments:

Post a Comment