Friday, March 07, 2014

Training - "If you want to know what you can do, it is up to you to find out for yourself."

3/7 - compression floss hamstrings/hips -- squats, leg xt, calf press -- gtg/chins & COCT gripper -- forearm/sledge rotations -- P90X3M D54 Decelerator

RossTraining.com Blog
"When you look at the big picture however, you notice just how little time is required to perform such a task. Far more people are capable of such feats than most people will ever realize. Unfortunately, many never take the first step to find out. They’ve already been influenced by someone else who also hasn’t performed what he or she dismisses as impossible. In summary, don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions about what you can or cannot do. No book or study has been written specifically for you. If you want to know what you can do, it is up to you to find out for yourself. Many of the best lessons I’ve ever learned in the gym came from trying things that wouldn’t make sense on paper. I had an idea so I took a chance. Not all of my ideas have panned out, but others allowed me to tap into strength that I wouldn’t have otherwise found."




















No comments:

Post a Comment