Wednesday, November 07, 2012

"Hugh Jackman's Five Life Lessons."

Hugh Jackman Interview | Men's Health: "Lesson Three:  First Priorities First.
“When I married Deb, I’ll never forget the minister giving the sermon. It was very quick. One of the best sermons I’ve ever heard in my life. He said, ‘Look, you’re all here. I’m just going to tell you one little bit of advice about marriage. Nothing else I’ll say today will sink in, but listen to this. At any point in your marriage, there will be times of difficulty, decision making, or some kind of crisis. In those moments, ask yourself one question: ‘Is this good or bad for my marriage?’ If it’s good, you do it. If it’s bad, you don’t.’ “ That really stuck with me,” Jackman says. "

1 comment:

  1. Avanafil 50mg used alone or with other medications. Stendra belongs to a class of drugs called Phosphodiesterase-5 Enzyme Inhibitors. Stendra is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction.

    ReplyDelete