Sunday, February 05, 2012

Cooking/Food Log.

Not the best week in the world, all around, on the personal discipline front.  While I managed to grind out all the workouts I'd planned and stayed on point with that, dietary decisions were all over the place due to, ostensibly, a handful of social occasions  - but realistically, because I couldn't be bothered/had the willpower/delayed gratification abilities of a small child.  So there's that.  This week/every day always another opportunity to regroup, retrench, do better.  Onwards.

The Good - the part where I stuck to my plan...
The [not too] Bad - if I'm going to eat stuff out of pocket, white rice is probably the least harmful of the grains/carbs.  Bacon wrapped food, while counting as real food/paleo had way too many carbs if I'm serious about cutting more weight/fat/not treading water at my current levels.
And the Ugly - beer, carbs, sugar, chocolate and deep fried stuffs..  Not pictured - wide swaths of pizza as well.
Prepped for my lovely wife.  New cafeteria at work, work related  dinners and nights out w/friends kept this minimal...


Some real life examples/dietary choices and aging...




No comments:

Post a Comment