Sunday, February 06, 2011

The week in food.

Food log/cooking stuff.
Mostly standard week.  Tried giving up coffee one day this week, without great results.  No headaches, but like my brain was swimming through clouds... stuffy headed, non focused.  Might try another go this week.  Those Questbars - another thing I got for free through the mail - damn tasty.  Far less processed tasting than most, kinda like cookie dough.  Peanut butter flavor especially good.  Were I to regularly consume bars, I'd probably choose those.  Had about 4 pieces of dark chocolate Sat night because, let's be honest, they were taunting me and asking for it, those sluts.

For the Mrs, mostly soups, sandwiches, baked potatoes, fruit smoothies, ice cream milkshakes, salads and a bit of General Tso's style chicken.  Plus a no bake Jello cheesecake.  Using up our pantry of sauces and whatnots.  Little from scratch, but it is what it is. 

But she's never happier than when she whips up her own weekend breakfast foods - usually featuring creative pancakes [cranberries this week, I think] and scrambled eggs.


No comments:

Post a Comment