Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Suddenly liking Alton Brown even more.

'Cause that's just funny.  Iron Chef America GO!
Food Star Alton Brown Talks Sustainability - ecorazzi.com :: the latest in green gossip: "The fun-loving host is worried that food shows popularity have contributed to the obesity problem in America and explains, ”I’ve struggled with weight all my life, and probably always will. But I was on my most recent book tour I was shocked by the number of overweight families,” he says. “People would come up to me and say, ‘Oh, we love the Food Network.’ Well, no (expletive); did you eat the TV? There’s only four of you and you can’t ride in an elevator together. I’ll probably make fat people angry, but we need, as a culture, to be ashamed. It’s not “… healthy.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment