Thursday, June 03, 2010

Warren Ellis' Twitter is special place.

Warren Ellis Twitter: A Sponge For Mental Pus:
* @kumimonsteri may possibly have just signed an email as "Prime Minister Batman"

* Tomorrow I will begin my political campaign by changing my twitter ID to PrimeMinisterBatman. Good night, bat-chums.

* Good morning, bat-voters.

* Prime Minister Batman is tired and would like to go to bed now.

* I will give a prize* to any UK voter who shows photo proof of a write-in vote for Prime Minister Batman on Thursday.

* ( * said "prize" may turn out to be, I dunno, old bits of my skin or something)

* A hard day of campaigning for Prime Minister Batman, kissing babies and passing on my hereditary gingivitis

* Prime Minister Batman is accepting that he will not be Prime Minister tomorrow. His is the batarang of sadness.

* Prime Minister Batman’s electoral batphone is not ringing. Does no-one want to cut a bat-deal to form a government?

No comments:

Post a Comment