Sunday, April 04, 2010

The key to successful enkai-ing...

...is skipping lunch the day of.  Cause there is much food to be had.

This was not entirely unlike southern fried catfish.

Paying respects and pouring libations for the outgoing English teacher.

Big turnover at Jr High this year.  Maybe the biggest in my time here.  The nine folks here plus a couple office staffers for a grand total of eleven...

...including the art teacher, Sandy's former student, martial arts technique trading, vacation time hallway badminton buddy... who here stands on the dais so he can be taller than me.  I'll miss him.

Last end of the year enkai of my career...  Should have, let's see, two more 'start of the year' enkais, plus my farewell parties... and that'll be all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment