Sunday, March 07, 2010

This is good.

More at the link, more at the site.

8 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 22-AlmostFearless.com:
"...here are 8 Things I Wish I Knew When I Was 22:

1. Pick a career you love; you don’t have to give into the pressure to be practical...

2. Pay off your credit card debt and don’t buy so much stuff...

3. Your student loans can be deferred practically indefinitely...

5. The job you have right now is not that important. If I were an employer I would only hire ambitious twenty something’s. They will knock themselves out working incredibly hard on stuff that barely matters. Try to get a 35 year old to take photocopying that seriously and you’re more likely to get your dog to iron your suit in the morning.

6. You don’t need a safety net. You can figure this out. The idea of being out there, with nothing to catch you if everything goes wrong may make your stomach do little flips, but really, you’ll be just fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment