Saturday, June 20, 2009

Damn farmers parking in the middle of the road.

Eh, as much my fault, I guess. Biking home on one of the smaller side streets some neighborhood folks decided to park their Japanese mini-truck right in the middle of the road...

I decided to try and bike by the side - when I clearly should've just gotten off the bike and pushed around it [THE-MIDDLE-OF-THE-ROAD, I repeat... and a small road, at that...] but as I tried to work my way around, my wheel caught the side of the road and I tipped over into the murky, water filled ditch... glad I was only a minute or two from home.
From 2009-06-20

Most annoying was the trio of old folks picking their weeds... "Daijobu? Daijobu?" - Yes, I'm fine. Been better if you didn't leave your vehicle in the middle of the street, but hey...

Eh, road rash always looks worse than it is... I'll live. Funky picture though.

No comments:

Post a Comment