Saturday, January 10, 2009

Training 272-3/P90X 40-1.

272/40 - 2L water, 2 meals [sm/lg] and all but the last 5m, the cool down, of Legs&Back. I was feeling clammy and light headed, so I laid down on the floor till I felt good enough to get up and cook some dinner. Also ended up skipping yesterday's Ab Ripper X cause of the same light headed clamminess.

273/41 - today was going to be a dietary free day, and it has been, but I also planned on knocking out the Yoga X wkout today too. Did not happen. My legs are toast from yesterday's wkout, slept badly, and somehow managed to aggravate/sprain a recurring injury in my mid-back scapular area, which ends up making moving my neck around a huge pain in the ass. Yes, that is a flow a mighty excuses. Shut up, little man who lives inside my head who I imagine I'm actually writing all these blog posts to.

[As an aside, you've got to wonder how much blogging has helped to prevent and control full blown schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder, hmmm?]

Back on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment