Sunday, January 04, 2009

Training 268/P90X 36.

2 meals - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, Ab Ripper X - 2.5-3L water [lost track]

Over 40 transformation... awesome. Never too late - Bodybuilding.com - Over 40 Transformation Of The Week - Over 40 Transformation Of The Week - Debi Straley!:
"Name: Debi Straley

Before: September 2, 2007
Age: 41
Height: 5'7'
Weight: 142 lbs
Body Fat: 19%


After: March 2, 2008
Age: 42
Height: 5'7'
Weight: 125 lbs
Body Fat: 13.9%"

From her website:

My Beliefs:
"...I love having my body feel tight and strong. I also love pizza and sweets, but I don’t like what it does to my body. I could get away with it when I was younger, but I can’t now. I have to eat a clean diet to have the results I want. It took me a long time to except that, but I finally have.

Life is all about choices – everyone knows that. Every detail of your life is dictated by the choices you make every day. I am 42 and have never been in better shape than I am right now. I now look at food and think does this take me one step closer to my goal or one step back? It’s as simple as that."


Getting Mad At The Fat, Eating Clean, Body Image


Having the Body You Want

No comments:

Post a Comment