Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maybe the film I'm looking forward to the most in 2009 - Robert Downey, Jr as Sherlock Holmes.

Well, this and Watchmen.

Sherlock Holmes (2009 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
"Sherlock Holmes is an upcoming film based on Arthur Conan Doyle's detective Sherlock Holmes, starring Robert Downey, Jr. as Holmes and Jude Law as Watson. The film began shooting in October 2008 under Guy Ritchie's direction, and will be released a year later. Set in 1891, the film revolves around Holmes and Watson stopping a conspiracy to destroy Britain"




Film - With ‘Iron Man,’ Robert Downey Jr. Winks at His Past and Looks to Transcend It - NYTimes.com:
"“I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since.”"

No comments:

Post a Comment