Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"The 5 greatest things ever accomplished while high."

My favorite was #1, blasphemous heathen that I am.

The 5 greatest things ever accomplished while high - Boing Boing:
"Cracked.com presents their list of the five greatest things ever accomplished while high. They said, 'To make the cut, an accomplishment has to be considered great by people who could pass a field sobriety test. So no Grateful Dead music.'

The list includes:

#5 Francis Crick Discovers DNA Thanks to LSD

#4 Freud and Cocaine Invent Psychoanalysis

#3 A Coke Addict Makes a Coke-Flavored Cola and Calls it Coke

#2 Dock Ellis Trips His Way to a No-Hitter

#1 Moses Takes 'Shrooms, Shits Out Ten Commandments"
*"See, I was staring into the fire, and then God started talking to me. He gave me this list. Now you have to do what I say."

"Suuuuuuuure he did, Moses... go sleep it off, okay?"*

No comments:

Post a Comment