Sunday, October 08, 2006

Ninja Bachan


On Saturday we went to... well, there's an official Japanese name that escapes me [it's right up there if you can read Japanese. Gambatte.]... so I just call it Ninja Town. A small little period theme park featuring folks dressed as Ninja and Samurai and the like. Shows, food, and other things you can play around with. Think Busch Gardens, but only Japanese culture, and no rides.

Sandy's caught the vapors! The Ninja Vapors! Oh lordy!

Bachan got her palm read.


All trips with grandma require period dress-up activity.

Bachan seemed to really enjoy these standups where you put your face through. We took many, many pictures.





How Green Arrow ever got those damn suction cup arrows to work is beyond me. Much more difficult than it would appear.


Bachan also has an almost unnatural love of posing with various displays wherever we go. It's quite cute.




Sandy demanded I pose with the ninja diorama. She did not, however, demand I assume a fighting position. That was all me. You're welcome.

More pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Rob.G.Pugh/20061008

No comments:

Post a Comment