Friday, June 30, 2006

Friends don't let friends slice bread.

Or at least don't let me do it. Lest I somehow manage to grind into my own finger with the heavy duty serrated bread knife.



Sadly, these pics were taken 3 days after my mishap. Gonna take a little time to heal up, methinks.

More conventional folks would say it probably needs stitches [Hi Sandy!] and they wouldn't be wrong, but never a big fan of hospitals - it is where people go to die after all - and besides, the body is designed to heal itself, so... no worries. I'll just keep grittin' my teeth as I splash alcohol on it and wrapping it up with gauze and bandaids.



Frustrating though, in that it'll keep me out of the dojo for a bit... I must have needed a break or something, otherwise, well, it wouldn't ha' happened, now would it?

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I was only being sarcastic when I told you, "You can't even slice bread."

    Nah, are you alright, man? That looks pretty nasty.

    ReplyDelete