Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

The show I'm probably looking forward to the most this next season... Read an early draft of the script and it's like watching Sorkin's best episodes of Sports Night. Praise Jesus.

Warrenellis.com » And So To Bed:
"I just read a draft of Aaron Sorkin’s STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP and it is so finely balanced and perfectly judged that I’m about ready to kill myself. Good night."


Defamer, the L.A. Gossip Rag: Here Come The Upfronts: Aaron Sorkin To Be Crowned NBC's Savior:
"...it is widely expected that the network will formally anoint Aaron Sorkin, creator of The West Wing and the new, highly buzzed-about drama Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip Live From A Soundstage In Los Angeles, California, as the Peacock Messiah. But don't think that the folks at NBC didn't perform their due diligence (Executive: 'So, Aaron, um...yeah...how are, you know, things?' Sorkin: 'I'm not making my own crack anymore.' Exec: 'Welcome to the NBC family.') before putting their fate in the hands of the famously troubled showrunner."

No comments:

Post a Comment