Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jesus Apologizes for Faked Death Hoax

Jesus Apologizes for Faked Death Hoax | brainsnap:
"JERUSALEM, Israel - Jesus of Nazareth today formally apologized for hoaxing his own death two thousand years ago. At a conference held for the benefit of victims of religious deaths and wars, he denied rumors that the hoax was staged for insurance purposes.

'They were crazy times, there was a lot of political upheaval - I guess I was shocked that no one saw the funny side of the it. I was just trying to lighten things up. I wasn't trying to prove anything. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm a 'have faith' kind of guy not a 'here's proof' guy.

'Christ, what a misunderstanding,' he concluded, telling reporters that he didn't consider it to be really blasphemous if he used his name as an expletive."

No comments:

Post a Comment