Thursday, April 09, 2015

#SeemsLegit - "Bradley Cooper Guardians of the Galaxy Workout and Diet (dramatic body transformation)."

Lose Stubborn Fat!: "I've gotten two dozen emails this week with this same question: If I want to look like a space-raccoon, do I need to eat Paleo? Oddly, no details about Bradley's Guardians of the Galaxy Diet have emerged.  So while Paleo might be an option, I think it's smart to go to the source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon It looks like raccoons eat their own sort of "Zone Diet":
40% invertebrates 
33% plant foods 
27% vertebrates 
It appears that Raccoons are both Paleo and Gluten Free, but they take it a step further —  I'm willing to guess most of my readers aren't getting anywhere near that ratio of invertebrates to vertebrates. But I'd caution you not to get entirely wrapped up in thinking vertebrate/invertabrate ratios are the magic key to fat loss - you have to always remember that quantity plays a big factor.  It's a safe bet that Bradley Cooper ate significantly less this time around than for his previous action movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment