Saturday, October 26, 2013

Training.

10/26 - db curls, concentration curls, wrist curls, wrist ext, wrist roller, 1l calf raise, crunches, vacuum

Great work - Before And After Fat Loss | bikinibod-y: Before: August 2012 (121lbs) ...:
 "Before: August 2012 (121lbs) 
 After: June 2013 (108 lbs) 
 I’ve always been the kind of person to jump on the fitness wagon only to fall off days later. One day I got back on with the intent to hold on for dear life. If you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see, the power is in your hands to love yourself and make a change. Surround yourself with people who are supportive and put yourself in situations where you’ll be more likely to work out. You can’t expect to be the best immediately, but as you take steps toward your goal you’ll get closer every day. If you treat your body with respect, feed it right, and nurture it, it will respond positively back. I don’t work out to love myself, I love myself so therefore I work out. My body is more than something to look at, it’s a statement of my inner strength. Anything is possible, just set a goal and do the things it takes to get there."

No comments:

Post a Comment