Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Be Optimistic.

It's funny, I grew up in Eastern NC, and knowing this was going on an hour or so away at the same time I was grinding through HS is an interesting thing to wrap my mind around.  I wonder how my life would have turned out had I been exposed to Wilson's ideas at a much earlier age.  Feel oddly - is wistful the right word? - when I consider it.
RAWIllumination.net: A RAW visit to North Carolina's Triangle region:
"While many people cling to a grim and depressing view of the world around them, and have evidence to support them in the acts of governments, among others, Bob suggests that the really important changes are being made by people working in such fields as computers, consciousness change, nutrition, and others, and that they are making breakthroughs that will give us a world so good that even the politicians can't mess it up."

No comments:

Post a Comment