Monday, April 23, 2012

The poetry of women and men.

Older internets joke.  I don't care.  I laughed.

A Woman's Poem
Before I lay me down to sleep, 
I pray for a man, who’s not a creep, 
One who’s handsome, smart and strong. 
One who loves to listen long, 
One who thinks before he speaks, 
One who’ll call, not wait for weeks. 
I pray he’s gainfully employed, 
When I spend his cash, won’t be annoyed. 
Pulls out my chair and opens my door. 
Massages my back and begs to do more. 
Oh! Send me a man who’ll make love to my mind, 
Knows what to answer to ‘how big is my behind?’ 
I pray that this man will love me to no end, And always be my very best friend. 


A Man's Poem
I pray for a deaf-mute gymnast nymphomaniac, 
With huge boobs, 
Who owns a bar on a golf course, 
And loves to send me fishing, 
And drinking. 
This doesn’t rhyme, 
And I don’t give a shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment