Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cooking/Food Log.


Getting back into the rhythm of getting to cook my own food again/eating whatever I want [below] without regard to the feelings of various kind-hearted hosts, and cooking for the Mrs again [above.]

Through a combination of regular workouts and not going completely batshit insane back in the States, my weight held steady and I didn't blow up and put on a bunch of weight like I did the last couple trips back stateside. Back in Liberia now I'm playing it by ear, eating and drinking whatever I feel like, without over-indulging [for the most part.] Plan on tightening up the nutrition plan [and whatever training protocol I settle on] starting next Monday... So, above, food prepped for my significant other last week, below, everything I shoved down my piehole.




No comments:

Post a Comment