Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watched - September & October.

Started doing these "watched" posts so the Mrs would have an idea of what was going into the brainpan unit, video wise at least.  Together again so this'll be the last of these.

Flying US to Africa I caught Date Night & The Joneses, both pretty entertaining.

Once in Liberia watched the season of True Blood, Louie & the latest season of The Closer that I'd saved for the wife, plus the damn-near-entire-run of Will & Grace that she'd borrowed from a friend.

Netflix gave us Funny People and Gone, Baby Gone.  The latter was really quite good.

Slow 'net speeds mean I'm really only watching the 'best of' of TV - Modern Family,  The Venture Bros, UFC 119,  Modern Family, 30 Rock.  New show Terriers is really good.  Noir-ish, even.

AFN let's me catch most UFC events, once I figure out the schedule.

New BBC series Sherlock from Amazon.co.uk, though I'd seen it before, bought it, really well done.  Nice Sherlockian update.

No comments:

Post a Comment