Monday, August 23, 2010

NC Visit - "My home is not a place, it is people." - Lois McMaster Bujold

Rental car goodness.

Things have changed.  Electronic ignition...


...and shifting, but w/o a clutch.  We'll not talk about how long I drove around in 1st gear before I cracked that code.

Attorneys *and* Fast Tan.  Keep it classy J'ville.

Awwww....

All roads lead to Africa these days...

Old friends...

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me... I'm in a Mustang."

Fine Family Dining...

A visit w/the boys demands, DEMANDS, Japanese cuisine. I screwed it all up when they asked "sushi bar or grill?" and I responded 'teppanyaki' w/o thinking. I think I confused the poor Chinese hostess.


Tasty, tasty Asahi.

That's a long electronic leash, right there.

Some would argue that a law enforcement officer texting while driving w/his knee sets a poor example. Some would argue that :)

From White Oak High School to White Oak Cinemas. Synchronicity, that.


“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me... I'm on a couch." Bonus points for the unintentional Playgirl pose. And the cats.

10AM beer. What?

Manly.

The two hardest dudes who ever shared a cheesecake dessert.

First, visualize your ex. Then...

Johnny prepares to deliver the Buddha's Palm to an unsuspecting Jr. Let's see what happens...


Having not even touched a weapon in 4-5 years, not too shabby. Only pulled one out of the black [head shots were mine.]

NC has the kindest graffiti, apparently.

Getting ready for the 1st year of college. Made of Win.

Parental units.

Totally bad for me. But there's no Bojangles in Liberia.

Mom's two plates at once at the buffet. [That's right mom, now the whole world can see.]
Peewee is always watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment