Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have a new understanding of cognitive dissonance.

For 8 years they told you that if you didn't wear a flag pin, thought Bush was a moron or protested against a pre-emptive war that would kill thousands of civilians, you were a traitor who hated America, the troops and babies. America, love it or leave it, you hippie scum.

Now, despite the fact that policy wise Obama is becoming, apparently, little more than Bush with smoother rhetoric - way to go there, Mr Hope and Change - those same people tell you the greatest thing you can do as an American is protest your government's tax and health plans. Also "fascism" and "secession" are worthy topics of consideration, on the table and merit serious thought.

I swear sometimes I hate humanity so much it burns. I really have got to stop reading political news.

Historical Facts - Budgets and deficits increase more under "small government, fiscally responsible" Republicans than under Democrats. "Hippie" Democrats send troops into harms way and start more wars than Republicans. It's all nonsense and they are lying to you.
"'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs...' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'” - Bill Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment