Thursday, April 30, 2009

You never know.

Overheard in New York | Does My Outfit Look Like I Got Dressed Sober?:
"Hobo to young woman holding coffee cup: How can you be happy? There's no vodka in that cup!
Young woman: How do you know?

--Union Square

Overheard by: Ashley"

I'm Not Just Her Attorney, I'm Also a Client

Suit to suit friend: That's so nice of her, to pick you up at one in the morning. You just asked her to come get you?
Suit friend: Yeah, I called her and I was like "hey, babe can you come get me? I got out of work late. Just wake the baby and bring him in the car." Twenty minutes later she was there. With divorce papers she had been working on.
Suit: Well, at least she picked you up, bro.
Suit friend: Very true.

--12th & 5th

Overheard by: Sarah


via Overheard in New York, Apr 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment