Sunday, April 05, 2009

Training 310/311.

310 - rest/free

311 - bodyweight circuit - 5circuits/10reps/time 31:10
*Body-Weight Squat
*Hand Walkout – from knees
*Single-Leg Deadlift
*Push-Up
*Jumping Jack
*Reverse Lunge – overhead reach
*Pike Push-Up
*Mountain Climber

Harder than it looks/I'm in worse shape than I should be...

Next 5 weeks or so not gonna focus so much on diet - especially considering I've got 5-6 more "social" engagements... focus on staying in a good PT groove, not letting the diet get too insane. In about 5-6 weeks gonna really tighten up the training/diet.

1 comment:

  1. i had an epiphany...i'm a bit slow. i keep saying i want to lose 2kg more, 2kg more but the truth is i want to have thinner thighs and a smaller bum. i can lose 2kg more but if it's not on my bottom, then i didn't get what i truly wanted. so it all goes back to knowing what you want and going after it. running my ass off on my highest speed at the gym, i yelled (on the inside) "i want smaller thighs and bum!!" i think the universe will respond.

    ReplyDelete