Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Comic book brilliance - Greg Rucka and Cully Hamner answer The Question.

Denny O'Neil's The Question book in the 80s was fundamental to my personal development. And they were all sorts of kick-ass too. Greg Rucka has been carrying on the tradition well, deftly writing Vic Sage/Szasz till his demise, and the adventures of his successor. This looks to be great.

The Song I Can Never Write - Question Everything:
"...now I can talk about the fact that Cully and I are doing the co-feature that will begin running in Detective Comics #854, the Batwoman debut issue, this June. Starting with four eight-page chapters, then expanding to ten-pages an issue, and he's been drawing, and it look incredible, and no, I can't share the pages with you.

But I can share his design work, which certainly gives a nice taste of what's to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment