Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I can't wait till I hear this again.

Of course, the last time I heard this was about 7 years ago...

This is too funny, and I kinda recall thinking something similar at the time...

Son of Grok » Blog Archive » Quickie for today: Don’t call me skinny:
"I cannot count the number of times that I have heard the following:
“You are too skinny”
“You need to put some meat on you”
“You need to come over so that we can feed you”
To be perfectly honest, I am absolutely SICK of hearing this. Sick sick sick. This usually comes from someone overweight too.

Lets get something straight, I am NOT too skinny…

Speaking of unacceptable… when did it become socially acceptable to make a comment to someone like that? Would it be acceptable to respond to someone who tells me “You are too skinny. You need to come over so I can feed you” by telling them “You are too fat. You need to come over so I can put you through a workout and feed you some real food.” No, this would be considered completely out of line."

Out of line, perhaps, but hilarious and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment