Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Training 275/P90X 44.

I only managed to hack it through about 30-35 minutes of the hour long Plyometrics wkout today. Just feeling headachey and drained. I hit the pause button to try and recoup, and that was all she wrote. Getting back into the grind is a little bit of a bitch. But hey, I worked out till I couldn't. And man am I sore from yesterday.

Drank a liter of water, need to drink more, and one big meal at the end of the day. Weird thing, and don't know if it's just the brand, but kind of losing my taste for coffee the last couple days. Weird. Oh well, be as good a reason as any to wean myself off/kick the habit of all the Equal I suck down. Because you just know that shit's not good for you.

Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. got a chance to mix up my exercise with some swimming down in phuket. okay, trying to do HIIT in the pool is even more grueling than the treadmill. easier on the body though...except i used some bum muscle that is now sore. who swims and comes out with a sore bum i ask you?

    next note is not really a milestone as it is a mental milestone related to exercise. okay, so when you jog there's the occassional wind that manages to escape with no warning. nothing you can do, that's what happens when you jog. tonight at the radisson hotel in a full gym with an attractive guy next to me, it happened. even though i had my headphones on, i know it was loud enough to be heard b/c he turned my way. my thought as i was in the middle of my 60 second HIIT run...get over it, i'm a runner.

    and there you have it.

    ReplyDelete