Monday, December 22, 2008

Training 254/P90X 22.

3 meals, 1.5L water, Core Synergistics wkout + whatever food/drink/alcohol I take in at the end of year enkai in a couple hours.

I got up at 0stupid530 in order to squeeze a wkout in this morning, and god did that suck. But it is good that I did... there's no way I'd have been able to fit it in between school and the enkai like I thought I might.

440 in the PM now and I just wrapped up 6 amazingly boisterous elementary classes. I am just beat, deep down in my bones. My throat is raw from talking over the munchkins. Tired. So much so that I'm making Change Two to my previous workout week tweak.

I'm just gonna make tomorrow, the day we're doing our Xmas celebrations, a straight up rest day/day off.

That mean's I'll double up come the wkend, but that's all right. As beat as I am now, I can't even imagine waking up first thing tomorrow AM and knocking out a wkout.

So this week becomes -

Day 1 - Core Synergistics/first thing in the AM [done this morning]
Day 2 - Rest
Day 3 - Kenpo X [+ X Stretch]
Day 4 - X Stretch, done on Day 3 after Kenpo X
Day 5 - Core Synergistics, at night, after we get back from Hiroshima
Day 6 - Yoga X
Day 7 - Yoga X

1 comment:

  1. i decided to go to the gym first thing in the morning (okay first thing my morning) when i woke up on saturday and sunday to see if it would be possible to do it on the week day (~11am).

    not only did i feel like shit afterwards, i was dizzy the whole walk back home. no way i'm even going to try to get a workout in before work. good to know these things early.

    ReplyDelete