Thursday, January 11, 2007

No compassionate segregation forever!

Or something like that...

10AM What I Meant to Say Was I'm Pro Racial Segregation

Girl: I don't know, I just hate it when they mixed the coloreds and the whites.
Random passerby: What?
Girl, loudly: What? Ohhh! I mean Christmas lights! I swear. I like houses that are all decorated the same way.
Friend: Just stop talking.
Girl: I am such a dipshit.

Overheard by: i was confused too
via Overheard in the Office, Jan 10, 2007

11AM No Bereavement Time-Outs in Office Warfare

Female coworker: Did you hear that Bobbi lost her father?

Chorus of 'Awwws' from other coworkers.

Male coworker: Why doesn't she look in her cunt? Everyone else seems to have been in there.

Ruby Tuesday's
Carle Place, New York
Overheard by: Big Larry
via Overheard in the Office, Jan 10, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment