Friday, July 07, 2006

What you give, you get. It's not complicated.

Choice.

Insight of The Day:
"We live in a 'boomerang' world.

Let me explain:

If you smile at someone, in almost every case, they will smile back.

Try it now with someone nearby and see if it works.

If you're kind toward someone, they will usually be kind in return.

Of course, this also works in the other direction.

If you complain to someone, they will 'share' their complaints with you. (In fact, you may quickly find yourself in a subtle competition to see who is more miserable.)

If you get angry at someone, they will usually get angry with you.

And so on...

I have a CHOICE about what I decide to 'throw' out into my world. I have a CHOICE about what I WANT to land at my feet?

If you want more JOY - throw it out there.

If you want more HAPPINESS - throw some happiness out there to someone else and watch it 'miraculously' come back to you."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, let's try this at the next ALT meeting! I will take a picture of you smiling and making supportive comments!

    Jus joking, brah. Sage advice there, bu. I gotta remember those tidbits! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete