Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Do you think a thought, or does the thought think you?

Funny synchronicities yesterday and today... the day after I watched the flick Annapolis [not really all that good - and not really realistic in portraying Academy life. Two big dramatic "hooks" in the flick absolutely would not have occured at USNA...] I get an email from my cousin asking me if I had seen it and what I thought about it...

And today, Nagano Sensei wanted to show me a website he came across yesterday and ask some questions about it. He asked me if I knew what "Japlish" was and right away I knew that he was gonna show me Engrish.com, which I had just gone to the first time yesterday to send the link to another JET. So literally, he and and I were clicking on the same webpage pretty much simultaneously.

Now all I have to do is figure out what that means...

No comments:

Post a Comment