Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"FEAR is the CAUSE. . . .and PAIN is the result."

Thornton's Guerilla_Blog: My work. . . .:
"Polite behavior is full of approval seeking disguised as consideration. When you say or do anything to please, get, influence, or control anyone or anything, FEAR is the CAUSE. . . .and PAIN is the result.

Manipulation is separation.

Separation is painful.

...For the personality, love is nothing more then an agreement. If I agree with you, you love me. And the minute I don't agree with you, the minute I question one of your sacred beliefs, I become your enemy.

Then you start looking for all the reasons why you are right. . . .this causes you to stay focused outside yourself. . .that is a form of self medication . .when you stay focused outside yourself and you believe your problem is caused by someone else, rather then by your attachment to the story. . . .you are your own victim.

...it is true to say that I no longer believe anyone can 'change' their mind. I think you can question the mind. . .and if the questioning is sincere, then that can change the experience of thoughts...

"If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation."
- J. Krishnamurti

People who aren't interested in seeing how everything is good, get to be right. But that apparent rightness comes with disgruntlement, depression, and separation
."

No comments:

Post a Comment