Sunday, January 15, 2006

Typhoon Cindi Retrospective Pt 3 - Glover Garden

Glover Garden was very cool, historically speaking. I dug it quite a bit.

Plus, dress up!

Nagasaki Travel: Glover Garden:
"Glover Garden is an open air museum, exhibiting mansions of former Western residents of Nagasaki. It is located on the hill where Western merchants settled down after the end of Japan's era of seclusion in the second half of the 19th century.

The exhibited buildings include the mansions of British merchants Frederick Ringer and William Alt and the former residence of Thomas Glover, a Scottish merchant. A nice panorama of the city can be enjoyed from the garden."





Only in Japan will you have outdoor garden escalators.







Detailing the Freemasons in Glover Garden. And where there are Freemasons, can the Illuminati and the One World Government be far behind? I think not.





Spring of the hidden Christians. I love that. I have found Jr's hidden people.





This setup is actually how they made Dutch coffee. Brutally strong caffeine buzz followed.





That's a LOTTA bustle there!





Notice my very stylish white socks, and how I've cleverly misbuttoned my jacket to ward off potential assassins.

































No comments:

Post a Comment