Monday, October 17, 2005

"Are you talking about a sense of my own mortality or a fear of death?"

Mr. Newberry: What have you been doing with your life?
Marty: Uh... professional killer.
Mr. Newberry: Oh! Good for you, it's a... growth industry.

--

Debi: You know what you need?
Marty: What?
Debi: Shakabuku.
Marty: You wanna tell me what that means?
Debi: It's a swift, spiritual kick to the head that alters your reality forever.
Marty: Oh, that'd be good. I think.

--

Debi: Everybody's coming back to take stock of their lives. You know what I say? Leave your livestock alone.

--

33 today.

The "Jesus" year, as it were.

Those of you raised in the Christian way know what this means.

Soon, I expect to be denounced by the Pharisees and executed by the Romans.

It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment