Saturday, December 16, 2006

Find your True Will.

Via tonya kay's blog - Do As Thou Wilt:
Magick being the conscious manifestation of your will. First you must Know Thy Will.

...So in my search to understand my true will so I can manifest it at all, I have mostly discovered that what I truly desire, at the base of everything, is to experience elation, unfaltering health, and Love with a capitol letter.

...I choose to believe in health. I choose to believe I innately and effortlessly see a path to health. I begin walking the path to health. I become healthy; my skin becomes clear and actually radiates a visibly alive glow. My mind grows outward in conceptual, communal thought. Odd pains and consistent complaints finally resolve themselves. I feel good. I like how I look. I attract others experiencing the same reality. My life really is of higher quality. Raw food, as a magickal system, works. And let's face it; magick isn't a religion. It is a method of reality manipulation. If it serves it is valuable. If it doesn't create what you wish to experience, it is discarded for something that does. Magick has no room for dogma nor tradition.


...Perhaps we are impressing upon our children how our bodies really are the ingredients we give them. The cupcake is eggs, sugar, milk and artificial flavors. The carrot juice is organic. There is no wrong way to build a body. The body will build. But mine is going to be constructed with only the highest quality ingredients. This is not a discount body.

...let me suggest that you are healthy, noncontingent upon food. It is your pure, natural state. it is your birthright. It is easy to feel good all the time. That's what humans are made to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment