Monday, June 21, 2010

"In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love." - not quite.

 "In the Spring - rainy season in Japan - a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love." 

Funny, in the last week or so I can't have helped but notice how my kids are all flirty with one another.

Trucking back from the bank I spied a couple of my Jr High kids sitting together on the far side of the building under the stairs, where no one could see them, full in the throws of youthful flirtation.  The young lady even had the decency to turn all red faced when she saw that I saw them.  And this did nothing but confirm that the 'uber-cool nice' girls are invariably attracted to the 'bad boys,' culture and nation be damned.

And at elementary school one of my fave kids was all teasing, poking and joking with one of the cute girls in his class.  8 kinds of adorable, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment