Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Training - "...never give up."

11/26 - squats, side bends, lunges, heavy bag, stretch


Pages: "Today is the best day of my athletic career, I broke 2 all-time squat world records in the 198lb category. My first was 706lbs and then I broke it again by squatting 721. Ever since I was a kid my goal was to be the best in the world and today I achieved this. For me, there's no better feeling than knowing that no one else in the world can do what I just did."

Giving up should NEVER be an option… And no matter... • My Wild World: "Giving up should NEVER be an option… And no matter where you are in the world; regardless of the current time, THIS moment… Right NOW is a BRAND NEW moment that knows no past. We OWN this moment, and have the opportunity to create what we want starting NOW. Let only positive thoughts and affirmations take us into this new moment… And… Go OVER, go UNDER, go THROUGH… But NEVER give up" 



No comments:

Post a Comment