Saturday, March 05, 2011

The week in food.

 Nutrition & culinary log.
 Little cooking for the Mrs this week, as she was otherwise engaged with work and social affairs.  The bit above was simply the reheating of some pre-cooked Indian Fare she'd picked up in the States.  Other than that, a plate of toasted quesadillas was as creative as I got.


 As for me I kept on track with only one free/cheat/hi-carb/craving killing/post-workout meal of the week, the decadent batch of fried chicken, beer, brownie and ice cream below.

 The only thing I made out of the ordinary was a Bacon Cheese Roll - happened upon in my internet travels and morally compelled to try out.
 Delicious.  
If I only eat/order two things traveling back to the US this summer, I'm going to get a Bacon Explosion and a bottle of Adult Chocolate Milk.  One must have goals, you see.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! i made indian food this week, too. same "kitchens of india" pre-packaged mix but mine was butter chicken curry. i also made aloo gobi which turned out pretty tasty. did you guys like the chicken curry? if so, i can send more unless it would be considered a liquid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That twin thing is just eerie :) I used the curry past with ground beef. It was pretty good. We've still got a bunch though.

    ReplyDelete