Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love Charlie Sheen's unabashed shamelessness and unrepentance.

Charlie Sheen Says Sobriety 'Bores' Him, Crack Okay if You Can 'Manage It Socially' - FoxNews.com:
"Charlie Sheen said that sobriety 'bores' him and that he may revert to substance abuse.

In a call to DirecTV/Fox Sports Radio's "The Dan Patrick Show," Sheen said "I was sober for five years a long time ago and was just bored out of my tree," he said... "It's inauthentic -- it's not who I am. I didn't drink for 12 years and, man, that first one [drink], Dan. Wow."

The star of "Two and a Half Men" laughed off the ethics clause in his TV contract.
"Yeah, blah, blah, nitpick, nitpick," he said. "I haven't read it, but I don't think it covers 'Let us totally dominate and interfere with your personal life.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment