Monday, August 23, 2010

I love Leverage.

Leverage is just great TV.
Eliot: Why are you sending second rate thugs to try and kill me?
Thug: Hmmmm? (looks sad).
Eliot: If I am not honest with you, you will never improve.

“You’re precisely why I work alone.” –Eliot Spencer

Alec Hardison: [just lost Rock-Paper-Scissors] How did you know?
Eliot Spencer: You have a tell.
Alec Hardison: I have a tell? In Rock-Paper-Scissors, I have a tell?

Nathan Ford: Did you just kill a guy with an appetizer?
Eliot Spencer: I dunno. Maybe.

"I once saw a horse kill a clown." - Parker

Hardison: Age of the geek baby, stay strong

“I’m sorry, are we still unclear? I’m a functioning alcoholic. Trick is to not get hung up on the ‘alcoholic,’ and really celebrate the ‘functioning’ part of the sentence.” –Nate Ford

"My name is Nathan Ford and I am a thief!" - The Maltese Falcon Job

Eliot: That's the different between a real soldier and this Halloween outfit you have going on. You'd kill to protect your rights. A real soldier would die to protect someone else's.

Nate: You're going to go toe to toe with these guys without a plan?
Hardison: Oh we have a plan, it's called C.W.A.
Eliot: Can of Whoop Ass.

Sophie [pointing at drink]: So how's that going for you?
Nate: Thanks for asking. Good, what I realized is that I tried being a drunk honest man, a sober thief. So I am going to try being a drunk thief. Try that for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment