Thursday, April 01, 2010

Wyatt Cenac lays the smackdown.

It reads funny, but it's really the delivery that sells it. I don't even think it's a good health care bill, but this rocks.
"As I listen to health care opponents talking about rising up and revolution I guess my one thought is - bring it on. Let's fucking do this. I'm kinda sick of their shit. We have guns too. If passing health care forces them to throw bricks through my window, then what does throwing bricks through my window force me to do to them? I mean, I don't wanna fight, but now I guess I kinda wanna do."

[Go to about 5:40 in the clip]
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Health Care Slime Machine
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorHealth Care Reform

4 comments:

  1. And you can bet there were some folks...like me...for whom that wasn't just a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real...they act like we don't have guns either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more wary of armed right wingers than I am of normal criminals. Good thing the concealed carry permit can help protect against both with the right firearm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even funnier now than it was 8 months ago.

    ReplyDelete