Monday, November 16, 2009

Wandering around Hakata.

Killing time before meeting some folks for dinner.

Japan does indeed need some English education.
From 2009-11-13

"Consulting of Think Tank"
From 2009-11-13

Cold weather is coming, which mean, perplexedly, women's skirts in Japan will get shorter. Possessing the XY, I can't complain, but still... made of sterner stuff than I. I fear winter.
From 2009-11-13

Japan gets a pass on the crazy English in this one... band names in the US are equally ridiculous.
From 2009-11-13

FieLDS is the main sponsor of most of the K1 Kickboxing and DREAM MMA events in Japan. Local office I guess.
From 2009-11-13

Good smell. Good curry.
From 2009-11-13

No idea. But with a door in the shape of a giant US flag, you know it's something.
From 2009-11-13

KFC is the custom for XmMas in Japan, but there isn't one local. There is, however, a Mos Burger, so I may have found my baby-Jesus-Santa-fried chicken-solution.
From 2009-11-13

I told you KFC was the norm for Xmas. Don't you want to buy a Japanese Xmas Chicken Dinner from this man?
From 2009-11-13

The final stop in killing time - a dark cherry chocolate mocha coffee, accompanied by jazzy Xmas song standards and a good book. Surprisingly relaxing and fulfilling. Nice to just veg without anything you have to get done. I'd stayed away from sugar of late, but this stuff hitting my tongue was how I imagine a crackhead feels when he gets his first hit. Ridiculously tasty. [And precipitated a 3 day junk food spiral.]
From 2009-11-13

A bit of overzealous and paranoid signage for a Starbucks bathroom, I think.
From 2009-11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment