Monday, July 06, 2009

Soloflex!

In HS, when I was up late at night, and this infomercial would come on, I would sit with rapt attention. Something about the design and the hook always sucked me in. I totally coveted one. Pretty sure I got the free pamphlet in the mail, too. I was too young during the era of the infomercials to buy one - and after HS, time in college, the military and then living now in Japan has conspired to prevent me from owning one, but I was always ridiculously inspired and motivated by the advertising. Apparently, they stopped making them back in the 1990s [but might start producing them again soon] Maybe one day, if I ever settle in one place long enough to make a difference.

We have been fascinated from the beginning, as a machine the human body remains a supreme invention. To unlock it's potential, we offer Soloflex. Simple and efficient like the body itself.


You don't have to be 19 to have a body like this. You don't have to work out 8 hours a day and you don't have to be narcissistic or shallow. All you need is Soloflex.


No comments:

Post a Comment