Friday, April 03, 2009

Training 309.

New English teacher welcome party this eve, so food/alcohol consumption will continue to be ludicrous - you know, I checked the calendar and I have something like 7 social engagements in a 6 week period, starting this last Tuesday [enkais, welcomes, lunches, birthdays...] - the things I do to foment good working relationships. I'm really not that social.

Anyways, hitting the izukaya tonight, so I knocked out some training during lunch. Decent, albeit appreviated wkout - Sumo DL - Pushups w/feet elevated - Wide grip pullups/band pulls - Plank.

About 3L of water, give or take.

1 comment:

  1. just spent three days at my LAST *sniff* conference this time around in thailand and of course it was at the five-star hotel with THE best breakfast and lunch buffets. indulged, engorged, and didn't squeeze in any exercise time other than flexing my arm to get that last bit of chocolate ganache in my mouth. yum...yum. made up for it today though with a jog/HIIT and weights workout. will continue until i leave next week. big *sigh*.

    ReplyDelete